Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Fortune Olive Sky


Is possibly the sweetest little kitten I ever could have imagined. She was found and rescued at the Folk School last week by a woman in my nature studies class and some sneaky work studies ;) She was found behind one of the guest houses on school property, absolutely skin and bones. Good Fortune also has the most ridiculous kitten mohawk (we suspect someone gave this poor girl an unnecessary haircut) This kitten is perfectly socialized and to meet her os to fall in love. So during my fourth week at the Folk School I hike a lot, often ate lunch away from school and helped look after this sweet girl. We are happy to say that she is with good people and I hope to receive happy updates soon. 

     

2 comments:

  1. Great lessons come to us in many forms and when those lessons are revered with Love and Compassion, our inner light becomes a beacon for others.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were morris dancers singing for a couple hours in Harlow's on Saturday. Molly and I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete