Thursday, January 16, 2014

Disclaimer take 2

Alright here we are again, I saw that my previous disclaimer got deleted somehow, most likley my fault. Oh well.
So here is is again, I'm attempting a blog like thing of (mostly) adventures of mine, it will possibly also have rants and other such things that I am prone to in my own mind. Oh so maybe I am sharing those things... See this is why I am posting a disclaimer.

I not making any promises, the writing may not be great (it might even be bad) who knows how I will be with updating (maybe sometimes a lot and maybe sometimes not at all... As the previous months have shown)

Part of why I am trying this blog like thing is because jthere are many people that I love keeping in contact with, and often people ask, "what have you been up to?" So I'm trying to make this a way of sharing, if I spent all of my tme emailing everyone my adventures I wouldn't have time to have them, and that would be sad. So this is once way of keeping in contact with the world, or at least my fraction of it.

I am of course sending out postcards and I not have so many people to send them too! Quite excited about this I must say.

So if you are still reading this then cool. maybe you'll be reading more sometime soon, so you should also know that sometimes I say things that are not perfectly correct and if you know me you know I never ever want or intend to hurt another soul in this world, but I have my opinions as we all do. So just in case don't Ever be offended by something I say and write, call me out on whatever you wish but know that we just all can't agree on every little thing all of the time, k?

Alright that's its for my disclaimer.

<3 Isabella Rose

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your rambles (I may have read all of the entries you have on here). Its like reading one of your voice mails. :) 8 look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the tropics and all other rambles. :)

    ReplyDelete