Thursday, January 16, 2014

So an actual update in January

Ok so I may have left the mainland....
Huzzah is really what I have to say about it, St.Croix is (yep I'm going to say it) magic. And I know that so much of that has to be with being in a place that I am not familiar with and that I love being in places where everything is green and growing and alive and warm. So I am quite happy. I arrived yesterday and have already had some awesome adventures. Such as walking to 2 different beaches already. Warm sand on your feet and the sun over head, so so good. And just staying is the ocean until you turn into a prune enjoying the waves. Being able to sit in the sun (I already have so many more freckles that I did last week) and just listen to the wind ands rare out into the distance watching the water :)

Maybe my kind is too spinny to say much more about it, but if you ever can visit (and you can it is not as difficult as you think!) you really really should

1 comment: